MTI Online Job Board
- September 19, 2023
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PTs, or students currently enrolled in the Program
Symmetry Physical Therapy, Austin
Job Title: Staff Physical Therapist – Outpatient Orthopedic Manual Therapy – Full-Time
Summary: Are you outgoing, patient-focused, and seeking an opportunity to join a cohesive orthopedic manual physical therapist team? As a staff physical therapist at Symmetry, you’ll provide patient- centered, hands-on care for a broad range of patients, including direct-access clients seeking primary musculoskeletal healthcare. We’re lookingfor a staff physical therapist who is a team-player that values developing high-quality, long-term relationships with clients to facilitate ongoing and optimal management of physical health.
About Us: Symmetry Physical Therapy, LLC is a therapist-owned private outpatient practice in North Austin. Our team includes an energetic and amicable group of Fellowship trained and/or Orthopedic Certified Specialists along with an experienced, friendly, and supportive front-office staff. The clinic culture values high-quality patient care,exemplary customer service, ongoing employee development, and the cultivation of a gratifying workplace atmosphere.
Staff Physical Therapist Job Duties:
- Perform initial and ongoing systematic patient assessment and treatment for the purposes of rehabilitation as well as health promotion and prevention of illness and/or injury.
- Identify treatment goals relevant to each patient and develop individualized, evidence-based treatment programs to effectively achieve goals.
- Educate patients and caregivers and provide ongoing communication and counsel as needed throughout the course of therapeutic care.
- Document patient evaluations, treatments, home care programs, progress notes, and discharge summaries using company electronic medical records system (WebPT).
- Participate in activities and training to promote and maintain regulatory compliance at the local, state and federal level.
- Engage in professional growth and development activities to promote ongoing clinical
- Manage a clinic caseload of up to an average of 10 patients per day during weekday business hours that include early morning and/or early evening appointments.
Staff Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy and current physical therapy license in the State of
- Clinical practice experience in an outpatient care (New graduates with academic clinical rotation experience in orthopedics are welcome to apply.)
- Post-graduate orthopedic manual therapy training and/or willingness to pursue or continue a post-graduateeducation program which culminates in advanced practice orthopedic specialty licensure or residency / fellowship recognition.
- Symmetry’s ideal team member is personable, communicative, enthusiastic, inquisitive,
innovative, adaptable, and collaborative.
Staff Physical Therapist Benefits:
- Salary (commensurate with experience) and potential for annual monetary
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accrual starting on date of
- Health / Dental insurance premium support and/or cash stipend for health care
- Annual allowance for professional continuing education OR financial support for post-graduate residency / fellowship / advanced practice specialty certification training.
- Professional liability / workers’ compensation insurance
- Student loan repayment assistance
If you’re interested, contact Julie Mankinen PT, DPT, OCS, FAAOMPT at [email protected]