MTI Online Job Board
- January 12, 2021
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PT’s
Promotion Physical Therapy, San Antonio
Founded in 2005, Promotion Physical Therapy is an outpatient private practice that has been dedicated to promoting the physical well-being of every patient by providing the highest quality of care in a positive, loving, and encouraging environment.
You will enjoy working alongside an A-list team of results-driven professionals who specialize in orthopaedic manual physical therapy. Getting people back to doing the things they love, FASTER!
With now, four locations in the San Antonio area; we are looking for motivated and talented Licensed Physical Therapists to join our team to help support the expanding and growing needs.
- Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners license
- Master’s/Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- CPR certification
What Can We Offer?
- Competitive salary with bonus structure
- Company funded continuing education
- New graduate mentorship program including 1:1 mentoring and group professional development
- Ability to learn and work side by side with FAAOMPT, advanced clinicians and other experienced, knowledgeable clinicians
- Great treatment environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term Disability, Cancer, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays (6)
- Professional referral bonus
- 401K + company match
What Will You Do?
- Provide the most effective evidence-based care to patients through clinically exceptional physical therapy evaluations, re-evaluations and treatments
- Provide leadership and supervision to clinical and administrative staff
- Timely and accurate clinical documentation
- Build relationships with patients, colleagues, doctors/physicians/referral sources
- Customize each treatment plan to each patient, listen to their goals and partner with them to create a plan that works; allowing for them to get back to the things they love faster
What Do We Need From You?
- Dedication to the highest quality of care optimizing higher clinical outcomes
- The ability to think on your feet and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment
- The ability to relate to, work well and learn from your patients, peers, and supervisors
- Strong leadership skills
- Eager to set professional goals and coordinate a plan to achieve those goals
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills