MTI Online Job Board
- December 29, 2022
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PT’s, or students currently enrolled in the Program.
Mondo Sports Therapy is searching for a full-time physical therapist – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will plan, evaluate, and implement Physical Therapy treatment programs for patients of all ages and athletic abilities.
Mondo Sports Therapy is one of Central Austin’s premier sports physical and rehabilitation centers. We are an outpatient orthopedic facility that is dedicated to patient-first physical therapy. Over the past 8 years, Mondo Sports Therapy has grown from 2 therapists to 6 full-time PTs and serves a wide variety of orthopedic conditions using multiple treatment approaches as needed for that specific patient. Our patients range from high-level competitive athletes to recreational enthusiasts, to chronic neck/back pain to post-operative rehabilitation. We utilize a heavy emphasis on Manual Therapy and tissue-specific graded exercise to address each patient’s specific needs. All PT’s at Mondo are Fellowship trained in Manual Therapy.
We are looking for someone passionate about differential diagnosis and problem solving and with a continued desire to learn. We are a very collaborative team of highly skilled physical therapists who support one another throughout the workday. We are looking for someone who works well with others, asks for help when they need it, and has a passion for problem-solving.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
- Completes patient evaluations and reassessments in accordance with facility guidelines
- Develops an individualized plan of care based upon evaluation/reassessment findings.
- Documents patient information in Electronic Medical Records
- Provides clinical leadership role as a clinical instructor for at least 1 PT student per year
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Valid license to practice physical therapy in the state of Texas
- Graduate degree or greater in physical therapy
- Previous work experience in outpatient orthopedic care
- Fellowship training in Manual Therapy
Job Type: Full-time, salaried
Pay: Dependent on credentials and previous work experience.
- Health-, short term disability- and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Continuing education reimbursement
- APTA membership reimbursement
- PT license reimbursement
- Opportunities for professional advancement
- Paid time off
- Manual Therapy Fellowship training and mentoring paid for.
If you are interested, please contact Pieter Kroon PT, DPT, FAAOMPT