MTI Online Job Board
- July 28, 2022
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PT’s, or students currently enrolled in the Program.
Promotion Physical Therapy is a therapist owned and operated out-patient practice in the San Antonio market. For over 17 years we have continued to thrive and grow due to the tremendous support of the community and the dedication of our amazing staff! If you are looking to work in an evidenced based encouraging environment with support for your professional development and mentorship, we are the employer for you.
You will enjoy working alongside an A-list team of results-driven professionals who specialize in in direct one on one care, orthopaedic manual physical therapy, and the use of functional and tissue specific exercises to be able to get people back to doing the things they love, FASTER! Emphasis is high on team dynamics and patient satisfaction.
Our clinics boast a variety of treatment friendly areas and private treatment rooms, state of the art equipment – inclusive of the Alter G anti-gravity treadmill, and a private single person therapeutic pool.
With four locations in San Antonio and one in Boerne; we are looking for motivated and talented Licensed Physical Therapists to join our team to help support the expanding and growing needs
Candidates should possess:
- Passion and interest on delivering outcome driven clinical care
- Willingness to be an active participant in championing our Company’s mission, vision, and core values.
- Current or pending state license. **NEW GRADS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME and can work under a temporary license before a license is obtained.
- Graduate from an accredited Physical Therapy Program.
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary including the opportunity for a performance-based bonus structure
- $1500.00 continuing education stipend
- Benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid holidays
- 401 k + company match
- Malpractice Insurance
- Referral bonus program
- Flexible work schedules
- Voluntary benefits include short-term disability, accident, cancer, hospital indemnity
Please forward your resume to [email protected] or call 210-647-1167