MTI Online Job Board
- July 19, 2021
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PT’
Empower Women’s Health, Pasadena, Texas
Empower Women’s Health orthopedic pelvic floor physical therapy is growing its family! The ideal candidate will embody Empower Women’s Health philosophy, “Changing the way women are cared for” using a holistic manual therapy based approach. Orthopedic Pelvic Floor experience a plus, but not a must. Empower Women’s Health is willing to train the ideal candidate.
Our therapist, Brittany Sudbrook, is a fellowship trained orthopedic manual therapist and has over twelve years of experience. Brittany has been a faculty member of The Manual Therapy Institute for the past eight years, and regularly presents advanced Orthopedic Manual Therapy Techniques to Orthopedic Fellowship candidates. Brittany welcomes the opportunity to blend her advanced Orthopedic Manual Therapy expertise with her passion for teaching to create a specialized clinician.
- Education: Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited physical therapy program
- Currently licensed by the Texas Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Current American Heart Association BLS CPR certification
- Must complete Herman and Wallace or APTA accredited Pelvic Floor Continuation Courses in first six (6) months of employment (if not already completed).
- Preferred minimum one (1) year physical therapy experience; highly qualified new grads will be considered
- Preference for individuals who have experience in the outpatient setting
- Pelvic Floor Therapy experienced preferred but not required (willing to train the ideal candidate)
- Thoroughly and efficiently evaluate new patients and develop a plan of care tailored to the individual patient
- Maintain timely clinical documentation as per regulations
- Provide quality and evidence-based care to each and every patient
- Communicate with and maintain ongoing relationships with physicians
- Maintain proper scheduling of patients for maximum treatment efficiency
- Provide education to patients and caregivers
- Flexibility with additional duties as assigned from time to time
- Follow all safety and ethical practice guidelines as indicated in the Employee Handbook
- Ongoing CEU classes (per Texas Licensure requirements)
- Ability to manage a full caseload (6-8 patients per day)
The job will begin with 30-60 (depending on experience) days of paid training at ten to twenty (10-20) hours a week (depending on experience). Our return treatment sessions are sixty (60) minutes in duration and Initial Evaluations are ninety (90) minutes in duration (remember, “changing the way women are cared for”). After 30-60 day training period, full time employment will be discussed.
Email your resume to [email protected] or call us 346-677-0150 to schedule your interview!