- June 3, 2021
- Posted by: Pieter Kroon
- Category: Job Posting
All postings on MTI’s Online Job Board are for bona fide open positions at a specific location. These are job openings at clinics where MTI Fellow Alumni are employed, and who are looking for Fellowship trained PT’s
Alta Physical Therapy & Pilates is looking for an orthopedic physical therapist experienced in pelvic health and familiar with pain science education. Alta therapists are motivated as lifelong learners and it shows.
Alta Physical Therapy has been helping patients achieve their goals for over 30 years. Located in Boulder Colorado, we see active adults of all ages.
Our therapists have an average of 20 years experience in a variety of specialties including visceral, cranial, TDN, integrative manual therapy and Pilates. We have two FAAOMPT’s and orthopedic clinical specialists. Our Fellows take students regularly with the goal of giving back to the PT profession.
The job is 25-30 hours to start with room to grow. Our treatments are 45 minutes long and each therapist has a degree of autonomy not seen in most clinics.
Benefits include 3 weeks of paid vacation, 7 holidays, Retirement Plan, and continuing education. Health insurance is available with full time employment.
- 3-4 years’ experience in orthopedic physical therapy and manual therapy.
- Pelvic floor experience preferred but not required
- Physical Therapist license for the state of Colorado
- Experience with and the ability to manage patients with a complex medical history.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with our health care team.
- The desire to continue a high level of post graduate education.
For more information on our clinic please visit our website: https://altatherapies.com/
To apply please email resumes to [email protected]